At Raritan Valley Dental, we are helping patients and their families save money on dental care. We offer our Family Dental Plan which can save you up to 40% off the average treatment fees in our area. We know many patients have financial concerns, and we’re here to help you to get the treatment you need. Contact us to learn more.
Family Dental Plan At a Glance:
Q: What is the Family Dental Plan?
A: Our in-house Dental Discount Plan is a discount plan that saves patients 40% or more off average dental treatment fees in our area. The plan pays for itself just with you just coming in for your regular six month visit.
Q: Who is the Family Dental Plan for?
A: The plan is for individuals or families who would like to save money on dental care but don’t have dental insurance.
Q: How much does it cost to enroll in the Dental Savings Plan?
A: Annual membership for an individual $159.
What’s Included in the Enrollment Fee:
- Two regular checkups per year (D0150/D0120) $130 value
- Two regular cleanings per year (D1110) $180 value
- Routine dental x-rays including four bitewings
- PLUS: For ALL dental treatment that you complete during the 12 month enrollment period (not calendar year), you will receive a 40% discount, with no annual limits.
- Membership is automatically renewed when annual membership is over unless noted otherwise.
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, we must adhere to the following payment policies
- The one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment
- The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual renewal is remitted
- All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered
- All fees for treatment requiring multiples visits or lab fees are due upon the first visit
- Raritan Valley Dental reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent at any time.
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment in the plan and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, and other discounts, promotions or 3rd party financing plans (CareCredit). This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount plan applicable only at Raritan Valley Dental.